Saturday, September 6, 2008

Princess' 1st Day...

Hi everyone. So far, so good. All my little ones seem to be pleased with their new teachers, etc. Well, mostly. Princess and Lil' Big Guy are expected to nap while they are at preschool. Princess insists this is unnecessary, but I'm kind of liking it. Here is my scrappage of Princess' first day...



She kept a brave face, but there were a few tears when it was time for me to leave. For this page, I used a digital paper from my latest freebie {Spot Dots Mini Paper pack} and layered up with a Fab Fall Photo Mask under a stacked photo Frame and Curled Note Strip {all by Katie Pertiet @ designerdigitals.com} I added my photos and journaling, and tacked everything in place with a few staples from my favorite staple collection, Staple Its No.2 {Pattie Knox @ designerdigitals.com}. The background paper has a muted center, which is great for keeping a busy paper from becoming to overpowering. I changed the layer setting of the mask to linear burn @ 80% opacity to give the frames a pop, yet still allow the background to peek through. I'm working on 'Lil Big Guy's 1st day; I'll post it soon.
Happy {digi} scrappin'... Shelley

No comments: