Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Clipping masks...



Good morning! A couple posts back I mentioned clipping masks. Here's a scrappage I created using my Boys Rock Layered Template [freebie] No.4 and a paper (that I recolored) from my Lilac Sea [freebie] Paper Pack. I turned the entire template side ways, and then merged all the blocks on the left side of the template (not the frames!). Next, I layered a photo of my cousin's beautiful daughter over the merged blocks, and clipped. It's a nice variation to the typical photo block. I added a couple ties (Jennifer Adams Donnelly, designerdigitals.com) to secure the stars around "daddy's girl" and filled in the remaining spaces with another photo and more recolored paper. Jazzed up the stars and title... done! Quick and easy. Try using the burn tool in the corners of your photos; this adds a little "pop" to your subject.

More pages soon... Shelley

No comments: