Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tea Time!

Another beautiful day, after a soothing night of thunder storms. We worked in the garden a bit, and we had to swim (that's what my kids said, anyway!). And finally, I found some time to play around with some scrapping. Isn't this page cute.
Bug-a-boo just had her first birthday; we had a tea party to celebrate. {the journaling reads: The perfect 1st birthday for me? Ladybugs & Bumblebees together for tea! Mini cupcakes, trinkets & gifts galore... who could ask for anything more!} It was adorable, and so much fun! To build this page, I selected a background paper (from my Bloom Mini Polka Dot Mega Paper Pack Freebie) and then added a stamped edge overlay (created with the floral brush from my Bloom Mini Page Kit Freebie). I added frames, photos, shadows, and highlights (Stacked Photo Clusters No.2, Ledger Grids both by Katie Pertiet @ designerdigitals.com). And accented with a few word strips (Bloom Mini Cut-Ups Freebie). I'm tossing around a couple more additions for the Bloom collection; I can't wait to post them.
More soon... Shelley

No comments: