Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun with brushes...

Hi everyone. Today is too beautiful out to spend time indoors, but it's naptime for the little ones so I had some fun doing some blending. I love brushes; they are great for creating interesting backgrounds. I created this paper by turning a photo of one of the birdhouses in our yard into a brush of circles. I layered it many times changing the opacity, and created the {wonder}ful wordart. Now I have personalized my paper to really reflect the natural beauty of my back yard. I wanted to showcase a few photos I took with my kids, so I added a stacked photo cluster and tailed journaler (both by Katie Pertiet). When Popstar & Princess saw this page, they imediately began retelling their adventures. I feel so blessed... I love my family!



Okay, I'm heading back outside.
More tomorrow... Shelley

No comments: