Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Still learning...

Hello. I have a new freebie! I started designing this one with my son in mind; he loves zoom zooms. So I started with the checkered paper and spun off from there. I wasn't going to post this kit until I actually got to use it, but I'm still trying to get the various search engines to find my freebies. I've read a lot of confusing technical jargon and walked away with the impression that more posts equal more chances of being found. If you've stumbled upon me, please please please send some friends my way. Thank you! The kit consists of 6 designer papers and 2 overlays. I'm working on some elements; Keep in touch! Please enjoy and leave me a little love; I'm feeling like a microscopic fishie in a very big sea!

Vroom Mini Page Kit Freebie:

Click on this link for download:
{Link expired}

Sweet dreams... Shelley

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Aug [LA 12:05am, NY 02:05am, UK 07:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

Sewmom said...

Love the colors.
Please post pic of J's room when you get it finished!
K

Bree said...

Love the grungie look - this will be great for some pics of DH I've been stewing over.